Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Golf Equipment Reviews: Fujikura PRO 2.0 shafts, FootJoy Pro S/L and Tour S Shoes, Nikon Coolshot 80i VR Rangefinder, and More

Spring is almost here and that means it's almost new equipment review season.  I'm going to have tons of comprehensive reviews for you this year that you won't want to miss. 

 

New equipment from Callaway, Cobra, Piretti, Titleist, and Wilson to name a few.  New gear and apparel from CRU, J.Lindeberg, Mitsubishi Shafts, Travis Mathew, and more. 

Here are a few reviews you can expect from me first. FootJoy's new Tour S and Pro S/L spiked and spikeless golf shoes have a lot of hype to live up to.  I've already mentioned to a few of you on twitter and instagram that the Pro S/L might be the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.  And my first impression of the Tour S shoes is that they blow away and surpass their billing as FootJoy's most stable shoe ever. 

 
 
 

I hit the new Fujikura PRO 2.0 shafts at Demo Day back in January, and without even being fitted into a favorite driver head or ideal shaft weight was launching some absolute rockets.  I'll be comparing the new PRO 2.0 to the previous gen PRO in the same driver head as part of my review so you can evaluate the real differences or changes in the new gen. 

 
 
 

I'm also extremely excited to review the new Nikon Coolshot 80i VR rangefinder.  Its stability and accuracy promises to be in a class by itself.  While there's a lot that needs to be factored in by actual use on the course, my initial impressions from the floor at the PGA Show made me believe this could be the best rangefinder currently on the market. 

 
 
 
 

As always, if you have any questions before or after the reviews feel free to shoot me an email or send me a message on twitter or instagram.  

1 comment: