Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Golf Equipment Reviews: Callaway Golf Swami 2.0 Shoes and Electric California Sunglasses FIRST LOOK Preview

You've gone through the fittings, read the reviews, and are beginning to get an idea of what new equipment you want in your bag this season.  But what about performance for your feet and eyes?  New Swami 2.0 spikeless shoes from Callaway Golf and sunglasses from Electric California feature cutting edge style and comfort, and innovative features make them stand apart from the pack. 

 

I've been wearing Electric's Knoxville, Knoxville Pro, and Tech One sunglasses for a few weeks now and everything about them is world class. The Callaway Swami 2.0 spikeless shoes check all the boxes with tremendous comfort and outstanding traction. 

I'll have full reviews for you coming soon, but in the meantime here are a few first impressions and pictures.  They've tested extremely well for me and I can already tell you I recommend them without hesitation. 

The Callaway Golf Swami 2.0 shoes are a great all-year option.  I wore them in soft conditions here in Ohio, and firmer conditions as it's dried up more recently and these are clearly a premium product that perform brilliantly. 

 
 
 
 

There's plenty of cushioning around the ankle and top of the foot, but it's the sole itself that really takes you aback.  Comfort is extreme.  Stability has also been top-notch, delivering a rock-solid foundation during my swing that's often hard to experience with spikeless shoes. 

 
 
 
 

These are already a top-3 spikeless shoe for me of all the spikeless shoes I've ever worn. 

You're missing out if you've never owned a pair of Electric Golf sunglasses.  Their lens technology rivals any in the business.  Clarity, depth, and contrast are superlative. 

 
 
 
 

Sporty and classic styles transition effortlessly from the golf course to any social setting, and they're very lightweight to wear. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

All three styles have impressed me considerably, and I'm not sure you could ask for anything more in a pair of sunglasses. 

 
 

As always if you have any questions, shoot me an email here or leave me a message on twitter or Instagram.

1 comment: