Cleveland utilized its latest face technologies, Tour-preferred shaping, expanded its grind options to design what they're calling their most Tour authentic wedge of all time.
The foundation of RTX-4 is the 4th generation of Cleveland’s proprietary Rotex Face Technology. Following four life cycles, years of research, and millions of data points, tolerances in the RTX-4s were tightened to provide ultimate short game control. More spin is generated through Cleveland's sharpest Tour Zip Grooves, most aggressive face milling, and more precise laser milling.
Cleveland received extensive feedback from its Tour players to design the RTX-4 wedges with a more compact blade shape, less offset, and a smaller overall profile. Four new sole grinds are now available as well - including the all-new XLOW grind to provide versatility to execute the most challenging greenside shots.
Key Innovations Inside RTX 4:
- Rotex Face Technology: The 4th generation Rotex Face features Cleveland's sharpest grooves and most aggressive face milling pattern
- Tour-Developed Sole Grinds: Four sole grinds deliver enough versatility to execute every short game shot imaginable
- Progressive Feel Balancing Technology: Next-generation Feel Balancing Technology is optimized by loft for even more short game control
- Tour-Authentic Components: RTX 4 comes standard with the No. 1 wedge shaft and No. 1 wedge grip on Tour
- Tour Shaping: Tour-driven compact shaping uses less offset to provide more workability and confidence at address
Cleveland’s RTX 4 wedges are offered in a variety of different degrees and grinds. The FULL Sole grind is offered in 56 through 60 degrees. The MID Sole grind (2 Dot) is offered in 46 through 60 degrees. The LOW Sole grind (1 Dot) is offered in 56 through 64 degrees. The XLOW Sole grind is offered in 58 and 60 degree lofts.
The wedges are also available in three different finishes, (Tour Satin, Black Satin, and Tour Raw) and come in left and right-handed options. Cleveland's new RTX 4 wedges are priced at $139.99.