Saturday, June 1, 2024

Uswing Pro Series Eagle Prime Golf Sunglasses Review

I first learned about USwing Golf Sunglasses back at the PGA Show in January.  Some big claims calling themselves "The World's Best Golf Sunglasses."  I recently got a pair for my wife and USwing might actually be under-hyping their eyewear.

My wife says they're far and away the best sunglasses she's ever worn (of any kind, golf or otherwise).

I won't dive deep into USwing R&D in this review as you can read all that on the USwing Eyewear site.  But will say they've clearly made it a goal and purpose to develop new technologies, materials, and design elements that create a pair of golf sunglasses really like no other.

 

The first thing you'll notice when you put them on is how light they are.  So light in fact it almost feels strange to hold in your hand, you've probably never worn a pair of sunglasses this light.

 

My wife summed it up pretty well when she told me "If my peripheral vision didn’t see the frames I'd barely know I was wearing them."  And if absolute comfort is your thing, USwing delivers here in spades.


The sunglasses my wife reviewed (and now absolutely adores) are the USwing Pro Series Eagle Prime (in Rose Gold).  And make no mistake they are a premium price at $599.  For some the unmatched USwing comfort will be enough to justify the price.  But USwing is so much more than lightweight comfort.

 

My wife also said the USwing Eagle Prime gave her the best protection against the sun she's ever experienced.  Many sunglasses don't work for her as they don't block UV rays well enough and she needs the best protection with her eyes sensitive to the sun and its rays.

 

The USwing Eagle Prime protected her eyes from the sun and rays at all angles, and didn't create strange colors or darken vision in the process.  On the course she said the Eagle Prime unquestionably increased the sharpness of the grain on greens, and overall gave her a crisper, clearer vision with more focus than any other sunglasses she's worn.


Quite frankly, USwing are simply phenomenal performing golf sunglasses in every possible way.  Comfort, protection, and clarity to the moon.  I asked my wife if there was anything she'd change about her Eagle Prime in terms of comfort and performance and she said "absolutely nothing, these are the most perfect sunglasses I've ever owned."  And of course my wife also likes they're extremely smart and stylish both on and off the course.

 

Rose Zhang, Phil Mickelson, Sergio Garcia, C.T. Pan and other pro golfers are all wearing USwing sunglasses.  And after my wife's rave reviews I'm seriously going to have to pick up a pair of USwing for myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment