Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2016 PGA Merchandise Show - Demo Day Quick Recap (Part 3 of 4)

Demo Day at the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show was a non-stop adrenaline rush of blissful disarray that just kept me coming back for more... and more... and more.  I literally hit thousands of balls, as many clubs as I could, and took more than 600 pictures and videos. 

 

I'll have a full recap of the Show when I return home, including tons of pictures, videos, interviews, and who I thought were the big winners.  And of course I might have a giveaway as well.

In the meantime, here are a few sights and sounds from Orange County National Golf Center. 

New Ping Golf G Series Driver and hybrid. 

 
 
 

FootJoy Freestyle shoes and new gloves. 

 
 

Tour Edge EXOTICS EX9 driver and woods. 

 
 

New Fujikura XLR8 PRO, SIX, and Evolution II shafts. 

 
 


New Bridgestone Golf JGR driver and woods. 

 
 


Check back often over the next few days as these Quick Recaps will be updated daily throughout the week as time allows. 

And as always, if you have any questions, shoot me an email here, or DM on twitter @PGAPappas.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Freestyle shoes...need something with a lot of orange in it!!!

    ReplyDelete