Wednesday, June 14, 2017

PGAPappas PIN SEEKERS Podcast - Episode 3: U.S. Open Preview and Erin Hills Course Insight, Jon Rahm is a Teddy Bear with an Assassin's Mentality, Srixon's New Golf Balls are Contenders for Best New Balls of the Year, and The Memorial Recap

It's U.S. Open week and I'm breaking down everything you need to know about Erin Hills in my new PIN SEEKERS Podcast: Episode 3

 
 

In addition to previewing the U.S. Open, I'll let you know why I think Jon Rahm has a more complete game at 22-years old than Jordan Spieth, Rory McIlroy, and (gulp) even Tiger Woods.  No that's not a typo.  Rahm is a teddy bear with an assassin's mentality and he's always must watch tv

On the equipment front I'm taking a look at the new Srixon Golf Z-Star, Z-Star XV and Q-Star Tour golf balls.  Srixon has a ball for every kind of player, and all three of these balls are contenders in their class for best new golf balls of the year.  I'll tell you why. 


 
 

Finally I'll recap The Memorial Tournament and Jason Dufner's return to the winner's circle, and let you know why attending The Memorial should be something everyone does at least once in their life. 

You can catch up on my podcasts by listening here to my PIN SEEKERS: Debut Episode and PIN SEEKERS Podcast: Episode 2.  Next time I'll be taking Royal Birkdale and The Open Championship, recapping the U.S. Open, and talking about one of my favorite new clubs of the season. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment