Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sights and Sounds from the 2017 Memorial Tournament - Practice Rounds

The Memorial Tournament in Dublin, Ohio gets better each year I cover it.  This year I met Barbara Nicklaus, walked inside the ropes for a first-hand look at what makes Muirfield Village so spectacular, and demanding.  And of course picked up some swag for you - for the second consecutive tournament I've covered, a player who signed for me went on to win the event.  Coincidence? 

 

You can check out my picture tour of the Muirfield course in previous articles.  The giveaway is already going on and you can check out what I picked up for you this week in that article.  And here are some pictures and videos of Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, Justin Thomas, and the winner this year Jason Dufner - the players I followed during their practice rounds seemed to play pretty well during the week. 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
















 
 
 

As always, if you have any questions shoot me an email or DM on twitter or instagram.  See you from the course next time at Erin Hills for the U.S. Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment