So if you were one of the many players who absolutely raved about the highly popular Fujikura Pro shaft last year? Well, Fujikura is at it again.
Fujikura's new Speeder Pro shaft promises better energy storage, transfer, and feel. Which of course means more speed, more power, and more distance. And who doesn't like that?
No matter who you are, from the biggest hitters on Tour, to accomplished amateurs, to fun-loving weekend warriors, we're all looking for the easiest way to bomb it longer.
And the Speeder Pro uses new material, new design, and new construction so your path to more fairway-loving distance is easier than it's ever been before.
What's new in the Fujikura Speeder Pro?
- ENSO derived advanced materials are positioned in key areas of the shaft that contribute most to club head and ball flight performance.
- More carbon fibers and less resin is used for ultra-thin layers of material that are stiffer and lighter.
- An Ultra Cage Construction employs a unique multi-axial mid-section design for greater storage and release of energy in the shaft.
- A Proprietary Platinum Finish was developed to enhance cosmetic appeal and ideal weight distribution.
- A straight taper design provides improved loading, energy transfer, and feel.
The Speeder Pro will be available in 66 and 76 gram versions with mid-launch and mid-spin profiles. And Tour Spec 66 and 76 gram versions for lower launch and spin.
Fujikura will officially reveal the Speeder Pro next week at the PGA Merchandise Show. And I'll have a full review of the Speeder Pro 66 Tour Spec when the PGA Show wraps up.
In the meantime enjoy these exclusive first look pictures and details. And be sure to check out my live coverage from the PGA Show for even more information.
You can find out about Fujikura's entire 2015 line up of shafts by checking out Fujikura Golf, and following them on twitter @FujikuraOnTour.
Follow Pete on twitter @PGAPappas