Tuesday, May 31, 2016

2016 PGA Merchandise Show DAY 3 RECAP (Part 3 of 3): Bentley, Cleveland, Srixon, Superstroke, and the Take Down

This was the proverbial 11th hour of the Show at this point.  Time to snap pictures of things I knew (and some didn't know) I missed. 

 

In this section we'll take a look at Bentley, Cleveland, Srixon, Superstroke, and a mishmash of assorted sights as companies started packing it up for the week.

Bentley Golf 
What would you do if someone gave you $5,000?  Well, you could buy a full set of Bentley golf clubs (irons, driver, putter)

 
 
 
 
 
 

Cleveland Golf 
Cleveland's custom wedges seriously hypnotized me.  I'd have put Benjamin Franklin's face on the wedge below however

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Srixon Golf 
Srixon has a solid line with their new Z line of woods.  I hit the Z745 and Z545 drivers on demo day.  The Z745 packs a lot of punch.  The Z545 was so forgiving it could be played by just about any golfer

 
 

Superstroke Grips 
I'm not saying you'll putt like Jordan Spieth.  But Superstroke grips are the real deal.  I have one on the new TaylorMade OS CB Spider putter.  And I'm a believer. 

 

U.S. Kids Golf 
If you have a junior golfer in your family, do him or her a favor and don't buy them clubs they'll "grow into."  U.S. Kids Golf fits clubs to your kids' size, promoting solid fundamentals.  And nothing makes the game more fun than playing it well. 

 
 
 

Not a Golf Cart.  Should be a Golf Cart 
 

Every Type of Practice Grass Imaginable 
 
 

24 Hours Earlier this Range was Jam Packed 
 

Taking it All Down 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow 
But I'm already booked for the 2017 Show. 



And be sure to check out my Demo Day coverage, a four-part series: 2016 PGA Merchandise Show - Demo Day Quick Recap

As always, if you have any questions, shoot me an email here, or DM on twitter @PGAPappas.

No comments:

Post a Comment