Monday, October 16, 2023

Lexi Thompson Confidently says “I AM HERE” As She Becomes the Seventh Woman to ever Compete Alongside Men on PGA Tour

Major winner and Solheim Cup veteran Lexi Thompson made her first ever appearance on the PGA Tour this week via a sponsor’s exemption at the Shriners Children’s Open in Las Vegas.

Lexi supporters will celebrate with the slogan “I AM HERE,” which is a play on her being “here,” competing against the men this week, as well as being “her,” a confident woman.

Highlights:

“I AM HERE” T-Shirt: Fans will wear “I AM HERE” T-shirt to support Lexi during play. The “I AM HERE” movement embodies Lexi’s strength and confidence. Lexi will gift to Shriners patients in the clinic on Friday.

The T-Shirt reads:

I AM FIERCE.

I AM AN OLYMPIAN.

I AM INSPIRATIONAL.

I AM A MAJOR CHAMPION.

I AM POWERFUL.

I AM DETERMINED.

I AM STRONG.

I AM WOMAN. 

“I AM HERE” pin: Fellow COBRA PUMA Athletes welcome Lexi to the tour by sporting her pin, which can be spotted on the likes of Justin Suh. 

Lexi’s PUMA Friendship Bracelets: Lexi brings the friendship bracelet trend to the PGA TOUR. She has created a movement of inspiration and acceptance on Tour this week by gifting friendship bracelets to Shriner’s patients, fans and other players. The bracelets are handmade and offer messages of hope. There is also a bracelet station on site where kids and fans can make their own bracelets in support of Lexi.

Lexi’s COBRA bag: Shriners patients write messages of inspiration and hope on her COBRA golf bag during the pro-am on Wednesday.

Lexi Yardages: Lexi covers her yardages with COBRA team.

No comments:

Post a Comment