Thursday, January 21, 2021

Aldila Releases New Ascent Shaft

Aldila has announced the release of their new Ascent shaft.  It will be in play at PGA WEST this week for the American Express, and promises a marriage of power and precision like you've never before seen.

New Image Stabilization Technology was tested with GEARS Accuracy Analysis and data showed Ascent consistently minimizes off-center hits and shaft deflection.

An active profile designed for low kick, penetrating flight, and superior control, Ascent also includes new FlyDrive Technology (a full-length Visco0Elsatic Isolation Layer) to improve overall strength and feel while also bolstering the shaft's resistance to ovaling.

 

Accurate and penetrating flight for maximum distance and forgiveness?  Yeah, sigh me up.

 

Look for more on-course impressions and reviews about the new Aldila Ascent on my social channels.

 

And as always if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email or DM on twitter or Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. I have the shaft in my Stealth Plus driver, the 60S it is amazing at the consistency I get off the driver face. I fell in love with this shaft the first time out at my club.

    ReplyDelete